Exceptions and additional information
Below you will find an explanation of the items marked with a * on our website:
Free shipping from €40 * in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
When placing an order over €40 (including VAT) in The Netherlands, we are taking care of handling and shipping costs.
For orders under 40 euros we charge a contribution of €3,75 (letterbox package) or €5,95 (regular package) for the Netherlands. For Belgium and Germany we charge a fixed contribution of €6,95. This is for the handling, packaging and postage of the package.
If your order only a few meters of cord, we might send your parcel as a letterbox-sized package. This way you don't have to stay at home to receive your package. The Track & Trace mail you will receive will state if your order has been sent as a letterbox package or regular package.
When shipping to an other country then the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany please send an email to [email protected].
Shipping | Ordered before 4 pm = shipped today.
When you place your order before 4 pm, it will be shipped the same day. As soon as your order is ready for shipment, you will be notified with a Track and Trace code. When your package has been sorted at PostNL, the link in this information will become active. Here you will always find the latest information about your order. After delivery to PostNL, we have no influence on the speed of delivery.
We ship your order if:
- your order has been placed and paid
- all items from your order are in stock (information about the number of items available and the delivery time is stated on the product page)
We strive to ship your order as soon as possible, provided the above conditions are met. Although in 99% of cases the package (except voor the letterbox packages) will be delivered to your home the day after receiving the shipping confirmation (only in Belgium and Netherlands) from PostNL, unfortunately we cannot promise this. This is because we have no influence on this ourselves, but rely on the PostNL delivery network for this.
The followingexceptions apply to the sending of parcels:
- If the items in your order are not in stock or only part of your order is in stock, you will receive a message from us about the expected delivery time.
- No orders will be shipped on weekends and public holidays
30 days 'cooling off period'*
In case you’re not completely satisfied with your order or if you wish to exchange an item, you can contact us within 30 days after receipt to inform us of your return or exchange.
The order can be returned within 30 days after receipt if:
- you let us know that you want to do a return shipment within 30 days after you have received the order and also return the shipment within that period.
Returning the items is for your own account. We can provide you with a return label for which you pay a contribution of € 5.95 (NL), € 6,95 Belgium and Germany. It is of course also possible to arrange the shipment at the PostNL point.
You can find more information about returns on the 'Shipping and Returns' page.
The following exceptions apply to the return of items:
- The iron cord is cut to size for you and cannot be exchanged or returned (see article 10 of our general terms and conditions for consumers). Not sure about a cord? To be sure, you can request a cord sample.
- For orders placed by companies different terms and conditions apply. With this you agree when placing the order. Consumers' right to return items does not apply to orders placed for business purposes.
Exchanging items? Then we will make a new order for the replacement items.
Does this new order have a value below €40? Then we charge € 5,95 for the new shipment within the Netherlands and € 6,95 to Belgium or Germany. It is possible to add extra items to reach the minimum order amount of 40 euros for free shipping. Any payment differences due to the exchange will be settled.
On our website you will find an indication of the delivery time for the products, for example '4-5 days'. This is an indicative delivery time. We rely on the promise of PostNL and their delivery network for the delivery of our packages.
Unfortunately, we cannot influence PostNL's delivery time. It may occur that the delivery of your package is delayed in the process at PostNL. We recommend that you consult the Track & Trace information for the exact delivery time.
If you have not received the package after a few days and have not found any new updates with the Track & Trace information? Feel free to contact us, so that we can make inquiries with PostNL or possibly start an investigation.