LampSleeve: 'dress your light'
LampSleeve 'Dress your light'
Sometimes lights are just too bright. The LampSleeve dims the light subtly and with the different designs it matches any interior. The accessory for the naked lamp.
Manufactured in a sheltered workshop
Designer Laura Bharos believes in love in a product. The LampSleeves are made at the Weener XL in the Netherlands. A sheltered workshop where the LampSleeves get all the attention they deserve.
Smart Dutch Design
- Next evolution of the Naked lamp
- No more expensive dimmer and gone with flickering lamps
- Easy to match with any interior
- Designed, manufactured in, and then shipped from, our own country
- The production process takes place at the sheltered workshop
- Elastic knitwear
- Only suitable for LED lamps
Product information LampSleeve
The LampSleeves fit nicely around any lamp thanks to the contrasting elastic thread. Choose the right size with the right lamp.
The LampSleeve may only be placed around LED Filament lamps. You can recognize these lamps by the lead wires in the lamp. These wires are visible when the lamp is on and off.
The LampSleeve should only be placed around the middle part of the glass of the lamp.